Stone house in Prodromos

An old stone house 52,69m² constructed just before 1930, remains defiant in time.
In the heart of the village with its paved streets, the bougainvilleas climbing in the pergolas of the houses, the churches, the smells of the flowers that adorn the courtyards of the houses, the traditional coffee shops and the traditional bakery with the wooden oven.
The house has an issued building license for repairing the roof and adding a first floor.